2 bedroom Detached Cottage
Main Street, West Ashby, Horncastle
- Period Grade II Listed cottage
- Appealing charm and character
- Inglenook fireplaces, exposed beams and pine latch doors
- Living room. dining room, contemporary kitchen
- Utility, bathroom
- Two bedrooms to first floor with beamed sloping ceilings
- Long rear garden with pergola covered seating area
- LPG heating. EPC: tbc
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: A
A two double bedroom historical cottage of some considerable appeal providing two reception rooms and stylish fitted kitchen. Internally this Grade II listed property is enhanced by its many charming period features including inglenook fireplaces, exposed ceiling timbers, and pine latch doors. Externally the long lawned gardens lead down to provide views over The Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
The many shopping and social facilities can be found within the nearby Georgian market town of Horncastle.
A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation and setting on offer.